WHAT CAN YOU DO NOW?
PLEASE CONTACT NYSDEC, GOVERNOR CUOMO, YOUR SENATOR, YOUR ASSEMBLYMAN AND YOUR TOWN SUPERVISOR BY PHONE AND FOLLOW UP WITH EMAIL.
Let them know it’s not just a few neighbors who take issue with the events at High Acres.
Here are a few talking points:
- NYS trash trains
- Odors haven’t improved with remediation
- NOV was issued but, what are the next steps should odor continue?
- How do we ensure this won’t happen again?
- What penalties will High Acres face?
- Height approval in Macedon will be an eyesore. how can we address this?
- How is town/NY addressing its trash problem for the future?
Who Should You Contact?
- EMAIL: HTTP://WWW.GOVERNOR.NY.GOV/CONTENT/GOVERNOR-CONTACT-FO
- PHONE: 518-474-8390
BASIL SEGGOS, NYSDEC COMMISSIONER:
- EMAIL: BASIL.SEGGOS@DEC.NY.GOV
- ADDRESS: 625 BROADWAY, ALBANY, NY 12233-1011
- PHONE: 518-402-8545
PAUL D’AMATO, NYSDEC REGION 8 DIRECTOR:
- EMAIL: PAUL.DAMATO@DEC.NY.GOV
- PHONE: 585-226-5370